Mondaze is a relaxing candle for those who dread the Monday doldrums. Lavender helps relieve stress while eucalyptus and peppermint enhance the breath and invigorate the senses. Perfect for those experiencing stress, anxiety, or depression, this calming scent will have you feeling ready to tackle your work week.
Top: Lavender, Eucalyptus
Base: Vanilla, Clean Musk
Our minimal amber jars is the perfect addition to make any room feel cozy & inviting. Handpoured in Atlanta using 100% soy wax for a clean burn. We use lead-free cotton wick and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Our candles are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
Height 3.44 inches
Diameter 3.06 inches
Burn Time - 60 Hours
Candle Care 101 helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
Once the candle's gone, clean out the wax & reuse the jar.
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are made with simple ingredients. They're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton wicks.
The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.